Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a double door refrigerator and this AM the temperature…

Customer Question
I have a double door...
I have a double door refrigerator and this AM the temperature on the freezer side was okbut the temperature on the refrigerator side was too high and we did not have any cooling obn that side. tried to set the temperature on the refrigerator side but does not hold it on thee dial. How do I get the temperature set for the refrigerator?
are there two different motors-- one for freezer and another for the refrigerator?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/31/2015
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt.
Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
Don't know model number but did play around with the unit and got it to work. Problem seems to be solved.
ok Great!
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.