Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a ge profile pvm1790sr1ss there is power to the cord…

Customer Question
i have a ge profile...
i have a ge profile pvm1790sr1ss there is power to the cord but no power to the panel i checked the fuse that is close to cord jct & its ok.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/31/2015
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 3 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Thanks for your question.
If the fuse is good for sure then the issue is a bad control board. You should jumper out the fuse to make sure it is good. Power goes straight to the panel after that so the panel or transformer on the control panel may be bad. The transformer is not replaceable as it comes with the control board.
is the control board the one the fuse is mounted on?
can i buy a control board or is it worth fixing?
The control board is the large board not the one the fuse is mounted to. It may be cheaper to buy a new unit due to the cost of the board.