Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Model 1200LRIM WILL NOT SWAP TO AC EVEN THOUGH IT ID PLUGGED…

Customer Question
Model 1200LRIM WILL NOT SWAP...
Model 1200LRIM WILL NOT SWAP TO AC EVEN THOUGH IT ID PLUGGED IN TO 50. iT IS COOLING ON THE LP MODE. WHAT CAN I DO TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/30/2015
Appliance Technician: Phil, Shop owner replied 2 years ago
Phil
Phil, Shop owner
Welcome!
Hello I need the Brand of the unit, and about how old it is.
We can go from there.
.
Norcold 2002
I will opt out, that is not my specialty area.
Appliance Technician: The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Hi. I'm Smitty. I am a professional appliance repair consultant here to help you diagnose, and repair, your appliance.
At the back of the unit is a small black box to the lower left. Remove the screw(s) holding it on and remove it. There is a fuse in there. Make sure it is good. If it is bad replace it. If it checks out okay let me know and I will provide you with additional diagnostics and repair information.
If there is anything else I can do for you, or you need additional information, just let me know. I will be happy to answer any follow up questions at no additional cost.
If I have answered your question please, select a positive rating at this time.
Please, understand that you have only made a good faith deposit with the promise that you will transfer a portion of it to my account for my time and knowledge answering your question.
If you do not click on a positive rating I am not compensated for answering your question and the web site retains the full amount of your deposit.
Thank you.
Best, Smitty
**How to rate your expert**