Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our whirlpool is hung on a cycle and won't reset even tho the…

Customer Question
Our whirlpool is hung on...
Our whirlpool is hung on a cycle and won't reset even tho the door is open and we've powered down several times.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/30/2015
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt.
Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
And W10441073b is not a Whirlpool model number
What type of an appliance is this?
Try w10441073bIt's a whirlpool duet laundry machine.
open the door the model number is ***** the face frame of the unit W10441073b is not it.
Hang on let me check
ok no problem
If you can get it ,if the door is locked and you can not get the washer open is this a full sized duet washer ?
And What cycle does it seem to be stuck in?
WFW70hebw1
And what it is doing or not doing?
The door opens. There's no led lights on and it's just continuasly gurgling. It's like its hanging or something. The door was originally locked and would open until we manually released it inside.
Also there's no water coming in thru the top. Just this working gurgle sound from the bottom. Unit is pretty much new too
so your saying that with the door open it is still running?
This gurgling noise are you sure it is coming from the washer?
Yes 100%. I have the top open even and can hear in. The door is open, there are no led lights or control response and when I plug in the machine is just gurgling and humming underneath
ok so then I would have to assume that the main control ( CCU) has gone faulty and it is powering the drain pump even when the unit is off.
It is mounted in the top of the unit on the rear rail
The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Control-Board/W10635843/3023636?rcaid=1000070
unfortunately there is not reset other then unplugging the unit
If you have any questions just reply back.