Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Neptune Washer door is locked and I don't find a cord in…

Customer Question
My Neptune Washer door is...
My Neptune Washer door is locked and I don't find a cord in the soap dispenser space. There is no error code. I can turn machine to all settings but when I push the button to start nothing happens
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/30/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The release is usually tucked in the front of the dispenser, you may need to dig for it. It will look like green weed eater string. As for the operation issues, I suspect that the door lock assembly is probably faulty, causing both issues. Can you please verify and post the rest of the model number?