Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Matag Electric Dryer, Mod # ***** Type DWSRE-ELE-2406026-CV54.

Customer Question

I have a Matag Electric Dryer, Mod # ***** Type DWSRE-ELE-2406026-CV54. My dryer belt has come off the tensioner and I need to know the belt sequence to replace it properly
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
This is actually a fairly easy belt to replace. This model dryer is actually made by Whirlpool for Maytag since Maytag was bought out by Whirlpool in 2006. Below is a video that shows you all the steps to take the dryer apart and re-install the belt. CLICK HERE for video We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Also, the belt part number in case it's broken is W10198086 if you needed to order a new one.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?