Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Model# ***** 52080856 older double oven top oven starts to

Customer Question

Model# ***** 52080856 older double oven top oven starts to clean , stops and F5 Ei appear
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
F5 E1 means that the door latch for the top oven isn't moving to the correct position. Try to wiggle the latch if you can open the door ad wiggle the latch. Reset power to the oven if that doesn't work, the door latch will need to be ordered and replaced to fix the issue. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?