Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Sears Refrigerator. Model 795.72303.210 Serial

Customer Question
I have a Sears Refrigerator...
I have a Sears Refrigerator. Model 795.72303.210 Serial 305MRXX00002. Buildt may of 2013.
The tube to the ice maker keeps freezing and it fails to refill the tray.
Have installed two different brand new water fill valves, correct part # *****
Have installed new manufacturer supplied hose.
Tryed various hoses and combinations. All froze. Last try a new man. hose. Freezes after first dispense.
Everything else on ice maker works fine. Flexible tray ice maker.
Nothing in door for ice maker or water. Just internal automatic ice maker.
Have adaquate water pressure. 30# ***** Not very hard water, softened anyway.
Hose will just not drain to keep from freezing
Possible frozen insulation in sidewall of refrigerator??
Any ideas or advice? Don't know where to go from here.
Tim in Lexington IL
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Is there anyone to respond. Please acknowledge or cancel payment
Answered in 1 day by:
5/30/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you are certain that the water pressure is at least 30 PSI and the valve has been replaced, the issue likely lies with the fill tube placement or the ambient temperature around the area where the fill tube enters through the cabinet. Is this a new problem? Is the fill tube placed so the end of the tube is not blocked at all?