Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I set it on normal cycle, works 5 minutes, and then returns…

Customer Question
I set it on normal...
I set it on normal cycle, works 5 minutes, and then returns to 99+
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/29/2015
Appliance Technician: Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.
Hi, this is a fairly common issue on these models. The touch pad is bad. This happens when the touch pad is shorted or senses a stuck or shorted key.
You will need to replace###-##-####to fix this issue. The part is plug and play basically. You will need to unplug the dishwasher and remove the screws around the door and control area. The touch pad has a ribbon cable that plugs into the control board.
You can get the part locally or from appliance parts pros.