Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

IS MY MICROWAVE OVEN MODEL # ***** UNABLE TO KEEP THE

Customer Question
TIMER RUNNING WHEN I CHOOSE...
IS MY MICROWAVE OVEN MODEL # ***** UNABLE TO KEEP THE TIMER RUNNING WHEN I CHOOSE THE READY SET 1-2-3 BUTTONS? In other words, I'm using the microwave timer for cookies in my oven and then want to use my microwave for something else but I cannot seem to do that without the timer stopping. As far as I know all other microwaves, including my former brand, was able to continue the timing to where it would have been after the microwave stopped. ???
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/29/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
you can not use the timer and use your microwave at the same time I'm sorry to say. You can only use one function at a time.