Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

MFI2568AES. Front board display not lighting up. .. just a

Customer Question

MFI2568AES. Front board display not lighting up. .. just a constant ticking noise from the speaker on the board .. could this be a stuck key on the interface?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The main control on the back of the cabinet is likely faulty. Unplug for a few minutes and see if anything changes. No change means the main board will need to be replaced. I will need the serial number, please, to get you the correct part information.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
1022 4129JP
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
The board for the series 10 is available below.
The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Main-Control-Board/12920710/1206507?rcaid=1000054