Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My lg refrigerator has low water pressure out of the dispe…

Customer Question
my lg refrigerator has low...
my lg refrigerator has low water pressure out of the dispenser
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/28/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the filter and valves have been replaced and lines are clear, the issue has to be with the supply line from your home. if you place the open line in a bucket after removing from the inlet valve, do you get a powerful spray when the water is turned on? If not, the saddle valve on your home's plumbing that the line is connected to is going to need to be replaced. Let me know what you find.