Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have ge adora fridge it is plugged in n no lights buttons…

Customer Question
I have ge adora fridge...
I have ge adora fridge it is plugged in n no lights buttons or sounds at all. What could it b
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/27/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.
Do you have a model number so I can better assist you and see what would cut out all the lights and sounds? The model would be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section.
Dfe28jmhces
If you have no lights or anything on inside the refrigerator or on the display panel then run an extension cord to an outlet you know is working. If the refrigerator still won't light up, then your main control board on the back has failed and will need to be replaced. The part number is ***** and it costs about $150 I'm sorry to say.
Ok thank u
Not a problem but I'm very sorry about the bad news today.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?