Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a 27 inch GE wall oven..the lower heating coil was not…

Customer Question
I have a 27 inch...
I have a 27 inch GE wall oven..the lower heating coil was not heating properly so purchased a new lower heating coil and had installed..still not heating...??? What to do now???
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/27/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
If the broiler heating (upper heating coil) still works but the lower one does not, then the only two possibilities would be a bad bake element (lower heating coil) or a bad relay on your main control board. You already replaced the lower heating coil and that didn't fix the issue which means that only your control board is left and the control board would need to be replaced to fix this issue. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?