Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

GE washer WLSR2000G2WW getting no power to the motor at all.

Customer Question
Have power at the timer...
GE washer WLSR2000G2WW getting no power to the motor at all. Have power at the timer and have checked all 5 wires coming from timer to look for break in any of the wires and found none. Washer fills and drains fine. At a loss, we have replaced Timer but still no power to motor. Anyone with any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
We had replaced the Timer and knob back in March, and in May we had same issue, fills and agitates, but no rinse or spin and no power to motor. We ordered another new timer and replaced today, same issue remains.
5/27/2015
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Have you checked that the belt is not broken or damaged?
The belt is not broken or damaged, but how would that have anything to do with no power issue to the motor?
Appliance Technician: MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Between what 2 color wires are you testing for voltage at the motor?