Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a kitchenaid 5 burner gas cooktop about 12 years old.

Customer Question
One burner will not light...
I have a kitchenaid 5 burner gas cooktop about 12 years old. One burner will not light. The other 4 are OK.
The burner sparks, emits gas and will not lite unless I use a match.
Are there any areas on the burner that have to be cleaned? If so, where and how many?
Thanks,
Bob
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/27/2015
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt.
that round metal cover is the cap ,remove it and make sure it is clean with no rust on it .
And then the holes in the burner body that go around the burner body make sure they are clear and ope for the gas to come out to where the burner sparks.
Does this burner spark seem as bright as the other burner sparking?
And can I get the model number of the product it is on the bottom side under the cooktop.?