Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a magic chef range Model GM31113WAV and converted it…

Customer Question
I have a magic chef...
I have a magic chef range Model GM31113WAV and converted it to Butane. I am unable to light the oven. A technician advised me the problem is due to a part being shorted out and stops the gas from reaching the oven. Can you help, possible a diagram of teh parts would enable me to identify the part.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/27/2015
Appliance Technician: MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
You will need and know how to use a voltmeter. Post back if so.
Yes, I have a volt meter. the technician that checked the fault earlier advise that the current was leive on one side and dead on the other. That is why he advised to replace this part. Problem is the Range is in Bangkok, Thailand and I am here in the states and will be leaving for Thailand in a few weeks. Is this part available?C.S.Acosta
This part is available and is very common. A call to any appliance parts house will get you one.
If the igniter has power to it and is not glowing then it is bad.
I am in High Point, NC. Are you aware of any Appliance stores around this area that would carry this part? Winstom-Salem or Greensboro okay also. And, do you have a diagram of how this part shold be placed. I do not remember whether the original was removed or not. If not, I won't need diagram but I will then be in Thailand. So, best I geet a disgram just in case. Could possibly figure it out or get the first Technician I spoke to to install it.Please advise if disgram is available with you reply to posible location of appliance store. Also, Part Number please. You can then charge my credit card with the balance due. Thank You,C.S.Acosta
I replied to your advice of buying this part at any appliance store as follows.Please advise the part number and also an appliance store near Greensboro N.C. that would carry this part. I also asked for a diagram of how this part will be installed. If the old part is still there, no problem but if it was removed by the previous technician, then I am at loss to know how it fits. A diagram would be helpful.
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The igniter is shown as number 14 in the diagram at the URL below.
http://www.partadvantage.com/diagram/2/0/00001418/680/900
It may be accessed by removing the oven floor and the flame spreader (number 7).
As far as part availability, the part number is ***** There is a list of places near you at the link below that should stock that part.
http://www.yellowpages.com/high-point-nc/major-appliance-parts
The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Igniter/12400035/3377?ss=-x3132343030303335&mr=0?rcaid=1000054
Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!
Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!