Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Maytag two door bottom freezer with ice maker, the…

Customer Question
I have a Maytag two...
I have a Maytag two door bottom freezer with ice maker, the ice maker does not make cubes anymore it makes a block of ice the model number is ***** and serial number is ***** This is nearing the end of the day Tuesday May 26/2015 and I got
messages back that this person was helping, and then that was passed to another person and then went to a third person and I never did get an answer to; help me and I had to register my credit card with you for some help and I do not know how much I paid for
nothing. I see the third person who is Michelle-Mod is still working on my question and that was around 10am Tuesday morning May 26. Thanks for a quick response.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/27/2015
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
This sounds like a faulty water valve leaking and causing the ice to form into big chunks instead of cubes like it is supposed to.