Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a norcold n611l. Runs fine on 120 but on gas it's sporatic…

Customer Question
I have a norcold n611l...
I have a norcold n611l. Runs fine on 120 but on gas it's sporatic. Runs from an hour or sometimes 3 or so hours. Then it shuts down.
both light blink about once a sec. When it quits I've replaced connectors to board but didn't help. blue flame when it's on....
is it possible the selinoid gas valve is faulty, or more of a board problem? ***@******.***. it's in a 2008 tahoe. Thanks in advance for any help
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/27/2015
Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
The most likely culprit here is the thermocouple or the strength of the gas flame
When its on gas, does the unit get cold enough?
Thanks
Rob