Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I replaced control modual on my whirlpool washing machin its

Customer Question

i replaced control modual on my whirlpool washing machin its showing F1 E3
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Can you re-check that error please? That error doesn't pull up. It should be like F1 E2 or F1 E1 or something like that. Also, what part number are you replacing?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I replaced the whole control module part number W10635843
F3 E1
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
OK that's a bit different but an easy mistake to make. Now why were you replacing this control board to start with?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it wasn't turning on the technician told me i needed a new computer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
he charged us 80 bucks and didn't even open the machine, this happened before to us he replaced the computer and it was fine for about 6 month's,
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
unfortunately I'm not pulling up that error code either so I'm going to opt out and if someone else can help they will reply
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sorry thanks
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The F3 E1 error means that the pressure switch has issues. The pressure sensor is number 20 in the diagram at the URL below. Remove that small hose attached to it and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass? If it does, the sensor will need to be replaced.
http://www.partadvantage.com/diagram/3/129/00000067/680/900
The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Pressure-Switch/W10448876/2312075?rcaid=1000054