Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My side by side unit is having a problem. Condensation on

Customer Question

My side by side unit is having a problem. Condensation on the outside of the freezer & not enough pressure for the automated water dispenser. I need a repair man sent out. I live in Costa Rica - area of La Flor de Chiteria.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The low water pressure is probably the result of the water supply from your home, not a fault with the refrigerator. The condensation is likely to be from the heat and humidity of the area in which you live. You may have some luck cleaning the coils under the refrigerator, accessed by removing the front grill from under the doors. I suspect you are going to need a plumber, not an appliance technician, to correct the low water pressure issue.