Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Maytag Performance clothes washer(over 10 yrs old) over filled…

Customer Question
Maytag Performance clothes washer(over 10...
Maytag Performance clothes washer(over 10 yrs old) over filled and floodded the kitchen. It filled up to within about 8" of the top. Solution?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/26/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Did the washer stop overfilling when you shut the washer off or did you need to turn the water off at the house to stop it from overfilling? Also the model should be on the back of the control panel on a sticker in the far back left corner. Can I get that model number?