Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Gew9250pw0 duet dryer, electric won't turn off. Even unplugging

Customer Question

Gew9250pw0 duet dryer, electric won't turn off. Even unplugging and plugging back brings back to last status
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
If the control panel just won't turn off at all and you have already tried to unplug the dryer from your house, then your interface control board behind the panel where you push all the buttons to select the cycle and such has just failed or one of the buttons is stuck. Rub your thumb over all the buttons to make sure none of these feel stuck and if they all check good the interface board has just failed.. You'll need to order and replace this part to resolve the issue so below is a link to the part you'll need to order for your model. CLICK HERE for interface control board We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with? If not, please remember to rate my service to complete our conversation.