Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My jvm 1860 cd microwave is having beeping noises and from…

Customer Question
My jvm 1860 cd microwave...
My jvm 1860 cd microwave is having beeping noises and from the trouble shooting section of the manual, my issue is not listed.
I have ordered and just received new light bulbs for the bottom of the unit and have not put them in yet.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
5/27/2015
Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob