Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I am located in New York City and have a Stoves

Customer Question

I am located in New York City and have a Stoves 750 GRF Rotostar oven that has ceased working. The red led is flashing. So believe Stoves left the US market some years back and I don't know who will service the appliance. How do I go about troubleshooting the oven?
Thank you for your help!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That product line was totally discontinued, even in the UK, several years ago. The parts are not available beyond current stock and all technical support has been discontinued. I highly doubt you will be able to find anyone that will be able to serviced it successfully or obtain any parts. You may have some luck by holding the number 1 and 2 buttons (from the left) and then pressing the + or - button. If that does not reset the control, further repair is probably futile.