Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The dishwasher sounds like it is letting the water wash but…

Customer Question
The dishwasher sounds like it...
The dishwasher sounds like it is letting the water wash but there's no water in the tub. We pressed drain and it sounds like it's draining but never any water in the washer.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/25/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Are you certain that the water valve is opening to allow water flow in? If so, is the drain hose routed so it has a high loop in it so the water is not just siphoning out? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?