Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an epic z washer. The filter and drain have been cleaned…

Customer Question
I have an epic z...
I have an epic z washer. The filter and drain have been cleaned and the pump has been replaced. It won't complete a cycle. Tried doing a rinse and spin and it fires up and starts working but then will only spin for two minutes. Thinks about it for the next two minutes then powers off. Help!
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/23/2015
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt.
Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
Does the unit drain the water out of it before draining?
And have you tried this with out clothes in the unit.
It is smart enough to know if the load is out of balance or not during a high speed spin mode.