Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My lights on the washer won't come on and my lid is locked…

Customer Question
My lights on the washer...
My lights on the washer won't come on and my lid is locked
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/23/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If unplugging it for at least 5 minutes to reset the electronic control did not reset and allow the control to come on, either the power supply to the washer from your home is not good or the control is faulty. Can you plug something else into the washer outlet to see if it works, please?