Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm Ginger and I have a Brother XR-65 sewing machine.

Customer Question
Hi, I'm Ginger and I...
Hi, I'm Ginger and I have a Brother XR-65 sewing machine. I have lost the manual and I can't figure out how to reattached a new needle with the swing arm thread attachment required to make the needle tight enough once all pieces are put together.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/23/2015
Appliance Technician: ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician
Hi Ginger,Here is a link to the manual. click hereSave it to your computer and you can then print it out or just read it on your computer.
If you have been satisfied with my help and have no further questions for me, may I please ask that you rate my help as positive for JA today? You may continue to ask me any follow-up questions after rating my help by hitting the "Save & Exit" Button. I will be notified by email of your request should you still need my help.Thanks for giving me the opportunity to help you out with your question.Bonuses are always appreciated, but not required unless you feel I have given better than average service.
I thought I would check back and see if you were able to resolve your problem?