Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What do I do if the freezer is cold, but my fridge is warm?

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/23/2015
Appliance Technician: ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician
Open up the freezer door and look at the back wall and see if you have any frost on the surface and down on the bottom blocking the air slots. Frost can build up on the cooling coil and block the movement of air from the freezer to the food section.Check out this link for a lady that asked me the the same question and had the same problem as yoursclick herecome back here for any additonal questions.