Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a whirlpool wash w10550275b or w10550276b-sp is written

Customer Question

i have a whirlpool wash w10550275b or w10550276b-sp is written on the manual I got when I purchased it on February 25, 2014, I used a afresh tablet like I have before but this time is started beeping and is filled up with water and is not responding . LD appeard on the dial please call susan stevens at(###) ###-####
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
So to start, error "LD" stands for "long drain" so in other words the washer isn't draining properly. If the drain hose is clean, you need to unplug your washer and tip it backwards so you can access under the washer. The drain pump is mounted to the back of the washer under the drum. You'll want to remove the pump and check for any blockages. if you don't find anything and you put your pump back on and the washer doesn't drain, replace the drain pump. Below is a link to the drain pump that you'd need to order and replace. CLICK HEREWe are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.