Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Mike. My Kenmore dishwasher (P/n W10435038B) has light but

Customer Question
Hi Mike. My Kenmore dishwasher...
Hi Mike. My Kenmore dishwasher (P/n W10435038B) has light but won't start the cycle.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/22/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
The number you have listed is a part number. Can I get the full model number to better assist you? It will start with 665 and it's located on a sticker around the frame of the tub and can be seen if you open the door. Also, you can select and change all the cycles like normal it just won't start correct?
66515113K214
Yes. I can select and change all the cycles like normal. It just won't start.
OK let's try something really quick. Turn the dishwasher off. Choose any 3 buttons on the control panel. Press them in the following sequence, 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3 with no more than 1 second between each button push. Watch the clean light. It will flash "X" amount of times, then pause 2 seconds, and flash "Y" amount of times, then pause 5 seconds and start over again.Can you tell me how many times X and Y are please?
X=6 Y=4
OK perfect thank you. So if you press the start button does the light over the start button change at all? Does it start flashing or go solid or any indication it recognizes that you pressed the start button?
The green LED for "COMPLETE" came on.
I hear a very soft humming noise when the door is latched. It stops when I unlatch it.
The float is clear.
OK so that sounds like the drain pump is running trying to drain water that doesn't exist inside the tub which is what happens when you get this error code. Check the float switch and make sure the float isn't stuck. If that checks good then I'd replace the control board.
The switch makes an audible click.
OK then I would replace the control board
Do you have a resource for that?
Below is a link to the part. CLICK HERE for control board
Looks simple enough. Is this something that I can replace myself or should I get a tech?
If you're handy you can definitely replace it yourself, it's all plug and play.
Thank you Tyler.
No problem and good luck.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with? If not, please remember to rate my service to complete our conversation.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc