John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

KitchenAid DW

Customer Question

KitchenAid DW (W10311123B) does not start. The indicator lights do not light, it act like there is no power? I checked the breaker and and outlet on the same line, it works.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
The number you have listed is a part number, not the model number. Can I get the full model number located on a sticker around the frame of the tub and can be seen if you open the door? It will start with a "K" for Kitchen Aid.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please send a refund. I got charged $37.00 before asking a question. I am a home owner that was trying to ask one question, I got roped into a monthly subscription.This is frustrating. You need to add the option for a home owner, 24-72 hour service. Anyway I called the mfg. and they gat me a tip that helped fix our dishwasher.Please send a $37 refund
Thank you.
Jim
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
ok have a nice day.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Tyler;Is that OK; I will issue a credit?
Thank you.
Jim