Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  32 yrs. experience servicing major appliances and HVAC equipment.
6636336

Adora dishwasher problem

Customer Question

Adora dishwasher problem
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Beeping pattern is two beeps three times
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Display shows 7H
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Determined the latch is working
Expert:  Tom Goellner replied 2 years ago.
The 7H means 7 hours - have you selected delay wash ? When you respond back please send the model number ( inside the dishwasher towards front on left )
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Tom,Sorry for the delay. Yes, I realize 7H is for the delay. The issue was that I'd press Start and Close the door, then it would delay for approx 30 seconds and start beeping and flashing. It would not start or wait for delay. As stated above, the pattern was 2 beeps, three times. The model # ***** *****I subsequently removed the latch, took it apart, tested it and put it back. Tested with an ohm meter, it checked out okay (two of three terminals, not sure what the third is for) Also, since it would start beeping when closing the door I think that's an indication that the latch is okay.The issue has been intermittent. Sometimes you try a few times until it cooperates. I unplugged for a while after checking the latch and was able to do a load. I'd like to know how to do a hard reset on the system and what the pattern means. Not sure if I am barking up the right tree or if something else is wrong...Thanks,-Marc.
The model you sent - DD7575SMF2ES comes up as an invalid model number. Please recheck and resend.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry DDT575SMF2ES
See if you can find the mini manual . Remove the bottom kickplate and look for an envelope , usually tucked up under the tub. This dishwasher has error codes and this will tell you how to get into the error code settings . The actual main control board is located down there also , in a panel under the front of the dishwasher ( after removing the kick plate ) It also has an LED that flashes and indicates different problems ( like if the board and the User Interface are not communicating ) The user interface is the board on the top of the door. But first find the manual and see if it has stored any error codes.