John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Whirlpool washer wfw9150ww02 control board

Customer Question

whirlpool washer wfw9150ww02 blown control board
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
looks like CCU components: TR4, TR5 & K5 are all burned & connected to the door/lock switch connector DL3.need to know if i can replace components?, is there a wiring schematic for the CCU board? or did i just blow $200+ on a board that fried at power up? guessing a short from door lock sw to ground???
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt.
Components ? on the control board itself or are you talking about other components?
No the manufacture does not provide a control schematic ,all you can do is replace the control .
And if the door switch circuit is grounded you can easily test that to see if anything in that circuit is shorted to ground.