Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Do any coolant lines run down the sides of this model? I want…

Customer Question
Do any coolant lines run...
Do any coolant lines run down the sides of this model? I want to drill 4 1" holes for beer faucets on the side about 2" below the freezer compartment.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/21/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
The only coolant lines that run through this model run near the edges along the top bottom and front edges of the refrigerator. Stay at least 3 inches away from the edges and you won't run any cooling lines through the sides.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc