Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

The oven is beeping and has a F1 in the display what do i do to stop the beeping? im no

Customer Question

the oven is beeping and has a F1 in the display
what do i do to stop the beeping?
im not sure of the exact model of oven i have.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Good Evening! So F1 is unfortunately a very bad error for Dacor. F1 means that there is an internal short in the lower voltage circuitry of the display control board and the display board must be ordered and replaced to fix the issue. The model would be located inside the vent under the control panel so you would need to open the door and look through the vent with a flashlight or remove the vent below the control panel to view the model. Once you have the model number you can look up the part number for the display board. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.