Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kenmore Washer #796.4027 The code LE comes up, the…

Customer Question
I have a Kenmore Washer...
I have a Kenmore Washer #796.4027
The code LE comes up, the first time a month or so ago i repaired the harness (rubbed through) i also purchased the sensor that mounts to the motor. After repairing harnes with the old sensor intacted it continued to work for a month. The LE code came up again so i replaced the sensor. It is still throwing the code. I checked the harness for continuity everything is good. Any ideas?
Thank You
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/20/2015
Appliance Technician: MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
As long as the drum turns freely you probably have a control board problem. The wire harness issue may have precipitated that as wires may have shorted together. The stator can be at fault too, but that is very rare. Make sure the rotor has no cracks in the magnets.

I would buy any parts from a place that allows returns as this type of problem cannot be diagnosed to 100% certainty.