Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Repair crack in door of white microwave oven

Customer Question

repair crack in door of white microwave oven
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.
Hi, what is the complete model number from the sticker inside the microwave? Any way you can upload a picture using the paper clip tool?
Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text or Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The door is part of the safety barrier that keeps the microwave energy contained. If it is compromised (cracker, burnt, broken, etc), it must be replaced. It cannot be repaired. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?