Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My refigerator says "cooling off". What does that mean/ how…

Customer Question
My refigerator says "cooling off"...
My refigerator says "cooling off". What does that mean/ how do I fix it?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/20/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
For some reason the refrigerator cooling has been turned off like you want it in demo mode. To turn cooling back on, press and hold the LOCK and MEASURED FILL buttons at the same time for 5 seconds. If that doesn't work, unplug the refrigerator for 5 minutes and try again. If it still doesn't work, your display board has failed and would need to be replaced. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with? If not, please remember to rate my service to complete our conversation.