Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Delay button pushed in error, machine will not run

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.
If you hit the delay button just keep hitting it to cycle around until it goes back to having no delay or just getting it to the minimum 1 or 2 hours and you'll just need to close the door and wait for the delay to time out before the unit will start. Once it's done, the delay should be gone for the next time you use the unit.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with? If not, please remember to rate my service to complete our conversation.