Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ge dish washer will not start.

Customer Question
ge dish washer will not start.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/19/2015
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Unplug the unit for 10 minutes and see what happens.
washer is hard wired in.
Disconnect the power to it. Cut the breaker.
I did that so now wait 10 min then try to set controls again. The delay display shows 1 thru 12 hours the a 123 what is 123?
need reply
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!
Press and hold the Start button for 3 seconds and close door. The dishwasher will drain, emit a beep sound, and the lights should turn OFF.
Then, start a regular wash cycle. Does the program cancel and allow a new cycle to be programmed?