Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My range is beeping and F1 is flashing in red. I can stop

Customer Question

My range is beeping and F1 is flashing in red. I can stop the beep for a short time by pressing the clock button
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately F1 is a very straight forward error and it means that you have a short in low voltage heating circuitry on the display board. This is not something you can just reset unless flipping the circuit breaker off to the oven for 5 minutes resets the issue. Other than that, the display board would need to be replaced to resolve the issue. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with? If not, please remember to rate my service to complete our conversation.