Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My F&P dishwasher fill, gives 10 beeps and pumps keeps giving

Customer Question
10 beeps until it is...
My F&P dishwasher fill, gives 10 beeps and pumps keeps giving 10 beeps until it is turned off.
Any answers, please?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/18/2015
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
any flashing lights?
yes, all of them
Check the base for water and if there is any water in there dry it up and try the unit again. Also post model number.
I have checked that and everything else! Input/output/drainage/power - all OK. I don't know the model number only the part number: FA0520E0G00FA7B30007
Look inside the door for a label with the model number.
Model No: DW60CSW1
Product No: 81426
Thanks. Can you tell me exactly which lights are flashing?
All except 'RINSE'
Okay that is indicating an E6 error code which is flood switch been activated. Make sure the float switch is not stuck open as you have done indicated there is no water in the base.
OK. I will get back to you later today.
Alright no problem.
OK. Back again. How do I recognize this flood switch?
the flood switch is under the drawer. turn off power to unit. Open the drawer and remove round pins behind front panel. Remove front panel. Lift drawer up and off rails. Push rails back and tip drawer on it's side. The flood switch is a board on the bottom tray in the back. You will need to dry up the water to reset board.
My dishwasher does not have a drawer just one door. I have dried the base and replaced the outlet hose but it still won't run. I still don't know what I am looking for down there and how is the board reset? Can you give me a clue?
The float is a piece of styrofoam that rises up on top of the water and trips a microswitch. Once the base is completely dry then the switch/board resets itself.
OK. I'll try again...............
Let me know.
AppTech8579
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician