Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Tyler, how are you. I am having a problem with my Bosch dishwasher, model SHE4AP06UC/0

Customer Question
Hi Tyler, how are you. I...
Hi Tyler, how are you.
I am having a problem with my Bosch dishwasher, model SHE4AP06UC/05. The rinse aid light stays on, and will not drain.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/17/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Good afternoon. I'm doing good thank you. Does the dishwasher finish it's cycle or does it just keep washing indefinitely?
No, the dishwasher has not finished its cycle. This happened about a week ago, and have gone about trying to repair it/diagnose it.
OK so does it just keep washing forever then? Or did it stop mid cycle and won't do anything now?
No, the rinse aid light just stays on, and won't do anything. I have powered the unit off (unplugged for 10 mins), checked output connection to air gap (is clear, and patent), have checked rinse fluid (level is ok).
OK so unfortunately this is a bad control board. If you unplugged the washer for 10 minutes and that didn't work, try to press and hold the cancel button for 5 seconds and see if the dishwasher will reset and allow you to start a new cycle. If that doesn't work, the main control board under the dishwasher along the right side has failed and would need to be replaced. The dishwasher would need to be uninstalled to access this part so below is a link to the part you'd need to order for your model. CLICK HERE for control board
Sorry, I'm not sure if you got my other entry, but I have replaced the control board. I purchased a certified working unit online, and changed it out, and am still getting the same blinking light.
Which board did you replace exactly?
The dishwasher control module underneath the dishwasher.
That's really the only part that can cause this problem unless the control panel board is just shorted. You should be able to at least cancel the cycle and start a new cycle no matter what issue you have unless one of the control boards has failed so if you feel confident that the board you replaced was good, then you'd need to replace the interface display board itself inside the door at that top.
This is the model I purchased, which is the same as what you gave me the link for. Bosch Dishwasher Control Module Board Part # *****
I understand that, but it doesn't sound like you bought it new so I couldn't say if it was good or not. But if you trust that the part you replaced was good, then you need to order and replace the interface board which is part number 00668460.
I will order the part. Will I be able to contact you after if there is still a problem? It still says I have 6 minutes left.
yes, if you need anything else you can just reply back. But unless your board came faulty--one of these board should solve your problem since you say you can't even reset the dishwasher and start a cycle at this point. Nothing else can cause that condition.
Thanks again for your time.
No problem and I wish you only the best.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc