Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a maytag side by side 25 cf fridge tgat makes ice but

Customer Question
the water doesnt work. Repairman...
I have a maytag side by side 25 cf fridge tgat makes ice but the water doesnt work. Repairman said to remove the panel on the inside back walk to clean the tubing - i cant remove the panel! Tried pulling panel, there are im a cowboy visible screws - i removed the water filter in the ceiling panel too but now im stuck
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/17/2015
Appliance Technician: Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.
Hi, do you have all the drawers and shelves out of the refrigerator? You're trying to remove the back right hand side panel inside the refrigerator correct?
Yes i was able to remove the tension clips - my water doesnt flow but all the lines and the tubular reservoir look fine - im a cowboy calcification, kinks, etc All joints are sealed with no leaks so now i dont know what to do - it all looks fineIf there is air in the line would tgat prevent water from being pumped? The ice maker works fine so its just the water lineThe little electric pumps are working fine too
Sorry when my text says "im a cowboy "
Its a substitute phrase my gf put in my phone for the word "no" dammitI meant no calcification present
The most common issue on this model is the tank freezing. If you hear the electric valves working, the water must be frozen. If you have a new filter, or a filter by-pass, install it and see if water comes out. If it does not, the tank must be frozen. Use a blow dryer and heat the tank and hoses up until the water flows.
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic