Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

The normal wash cycle button won't stop flashing, so why

Customer Question

The normal wash cycle button won't stop flashing, so why won't it start my dishwasher?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
The normal wall button flashing is an error code that means the normal was button is stuck. Try to flip the circuit breaker off to the dishwasher and push the button really hard and rub your thumb over the button. Plug the dishwasher back in or flip the circuit breaker back on and if the light still flashes, you need a new control panel I'm sorry to say.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with? If not, please remember to rate my service to complete our conversation.