Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a jenn-air model #SCG20200 that requires part #(###) ###-####

Customer Question

I have a jenn-air model #SCG20200 that requires part #(###) ###-####because the arrow up on the oven controller does not work. The local dealer tells me its discontinued. Any suggestions ????
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The dealer is correct, but there is a solution. The control may be sent in for repair. The information is below.
*Note: Part can no longer be obtained from the factory. Part can only be rebuilt. Consumer will need to contact CCS at(###) ###-####for further repair instructions.
Whirlpool OEM Part #12001618
That part is shown below so you can compare the part number to the one you have.
http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Oven-Control-Board/12001618/400595?ss=c13-x7363673230323030&mr=1?rcaid=1000054