Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Washing machine starts and then SUD or F35 shows up and the

Customer Question

Washing machine starts and then SUD or F35 shows up and the unit does not wash.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately when you get both SUD and F35, this is a major issue on these Maytag washers. So I'm afraid to say that when you get the error SUD and F35, it rarely has a problem with the pressure switch. Do blow out the line connected to the analog pressure switch and if it's definitely clean and you still get the error, you'll need to replace the CCU because it's not reading the pressure switch properly. I'm afraid this is not the cheapest fix in the world as you can understand, but it's actually quite common when you get both of these error codes. The CCU is mounted to the right side wall under the top panel of the washer in the front right corner if you wanted to replace it yourself and the part usually costs about $250 or so. If the unit is less than a year old, just call warranty and they will replace the part at no charge. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with? If not, please remember to rate my service to complete our conversation.