Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We are 680 kms from cairns dirt road have a 3way dometic frig

Customer Question

we are 680 kms from cairns dirt road have a 3way dometic frig fine on diesel gen electric but on gas our fruit vegs all rotten in 5/7 days gas so much cheaper whats the solution
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it is working on electric bit not gas, the issue is probably with the venting system. Is the vent clear, especially at the cap and all the way down the flue? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
is this enough part no###-##-#### ***** 09 serial 00195 model 807a I am now 1600 mls away what is venting system ???exactly rgs david
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
The unit vents to the outside at the top of your caravan or whatever it is mounted in. The vent must be clear to allow the heat to be vented. The venting is along the back of the unit, starting where the flame is and going all the way to the top of the unit.